gameplay for the grown-up Numble enthusiast

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

game night / Numble match 10/4/06


Rose, Heidi and I are set to play another round of Numble at The Twilight Tea Lounge on Wednesday, October 4th at 7 pm.

51 Main St, Brattleboro, for those of you needing directions. (802) 254-8887, or just stop by.

We'll have at least one game board there. If not two. A game takes us about three hours. If we're done early, I'll match any of you to speed Scrabble (where you play as fast as you can).

Rose made up this sheet, which she uses to keep track of changes on the board. It also helps her to plan her next moves. Pretty elaborate, for just a kid's game, you say?

Well, yeah, it is. But it makes much better sense than all my scribbling. That black bar on the left of the page is a contested sequence I made her put back. Which I felt bad about so helped to make more points with a different maneuver.

Come join us. BYOCalculator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home